The steerable knee walker provides a more reliable and comfortable alternative to crutches for patients needing an effective mobility solution.
The contoured channel allows your leg to fit comfortably and securely. It features a durable basket so that you could put stuff in. It is not only suitable for normal people but also foot (ankle or lower leg) injured person. The height of the seat and handlebar can be adjusted to fit people in various figures.
The sturdy steel frame provides stability and durability. The knee walker is foldable without tools which means it's space-saving and easy to storage.
- Heavy loading and durable frame
- Features a durable basket
- The thick knee cushion is comfortable and height-adjustable
- Deluxe two-hand braking system for safety
- The height of the seat and handlebar can be adjusted to fit people in various figures
- Sturdy steel frame provides stability and durability
- Ideal for individuals recovering from injury or surgery to the foot ankle and lower legs
- Folds without tools making travel storage or just getting around easier
- 1. Knee walkers are not designed or suitable for hip knee or leg wounded
- 2. Simple assembly is required according to the included instruction